When the time comes for you or a loved one to consider aged care, it’s often hard to know where to start.
Considering the different options and associated costs can be stressful and overwhelming, and this can often cause arguments between family members.
Tasplan financial planners are accredited aged care professionals who can assist you with:
- understanding eligibility
- identifying the costs associated with aged care
- developing a short and long-term plan to afford the costs, including helping you to decide what assets may need to be sold
- identifying government-funded aged care services as well as benefits, such as the Age Pension
- discussing estate planning.
It’s important to discuss the financial considerations of aged care with an aged care specialist. To make an appointment with a Tasplan financial planner, email us at email@example.com or call us on 1800 005 166.