Lost and unclaimed super (accessible text version)
Could some of it be yours?
Lost and unclaimed super waiting to be claimed in Australia1
- Tasmania $217 million
- Victoria $3.687 billion
- New South Wales $ 5.32 billion
- Western Australia $1.910 billion
- Queensland $3.128 billion
- Australian Capital Territory $297 million
- South Australia $923 million
- Northern Territory $220 million
Lost and unclaimed super waiting to be claimed in Tasmania1
- King Island $962,000
- Waratah-Wynyard $7 million
- Burnie $9 million
- Kentish $12 million
- Central Coast $18 million
- West Tamar $27 million
- Latrobe $4 million
- George Town $4 million
- Devonport $10 million
- Launceston $34 million
- Dorset $3 million
- Flinders $497,000
- Break O'Day $3 million
- Northern Midlands $5 million
- Glamorgan Spring Bay $2 million
- Central Highlands $11 million
- Southern Midlands $8 million
- Brighton $7 million
- Sorell $7 million
- Clarence $23 million
- Glenorchy $23 million
- Hobart $31 million
- Tasman $1 million
- Kingborough $14 million
- Huon Valley $10 million
- Derwent Valley $5 million
- West Coast $5 million
- Meander Valley $28 million
- Circular Head $5 million
How do you find out if some of it is yours?
Try our Combine your super tool.
It’s quick and easy-to-use and may help you find and combine your super into Tasplan. It’ll even search for any lost super you didn’t know about.
Don't put it off any longer, check if some of it's yours today!
tasplan.com.au | 1800 005 166
Figures as at 30 June 2017.
1Figures have been sourced from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). All figures have been rounded. Addresses (including postcodes) are reported by super funds over a number of years. This means the postcode data may not reflect the postcode in which the member now currently resides and the postcode data may include postcodes that are no longer valid. For unclaimed super we’ve excluded accounts that:
- can’t be reliably matched to a tax file number
- belong to former temporary residents (no longer residing in Australia)
- have accounts with a value under $200 (the Commissioner pays these amounts to individuals in accordance with legislation).
This flyer contains information or advice that’s intended to be general in nature and which was prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, before acting on any information or advice in this flyer, please consider whether it’s appropriate to your personal circumstances, talk to a financial planner and consider the relevant Member guide, available at tasplan.com.au or by calling 1800 005 166, before making a decision about whether to acquire the products.
The trustee of Tasplan Super (ABN 14 602 032 302) is Tasplan Pty Ltd (ABN 13 009 563 062). AFSL 235391. Copyright © 2018 Tasplan Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.